[iDC] Second Life as educational tool

patrick lichty voyd at voyd.com
Fri Feb 2 09:02:52 EST 2007

This was a pretty facile read on the matter.
1: I Use SL as a tool in class, and I have just about EVERY type in my
classes.

2. My closest associates in SL are:
An orthodox Jew living in Buenos Aires.
A gay African American living in San Francisco
A Baghdadi Iraqi displaced by the war and scraping by in Amman,
A househusband in Vancouver,
A disabled writer from Cleveland,
A Chinese-American student at the New School in NYC
2 Brazilians

Did I miss something?

Patrick Lichty
- Interactive Arts & Media