[iDC] Reference: Skills For Participatory Culture

Simon Biggs simon at babar.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 6 11:03:58 EST 2007

This list misses out one key skill or resource - free time. Participatory
culture is hard to get involved with when other things are making major
demands on your time. I would have liked to have participated in this debate
but have simply not had the time to read most of the posts in any detail,
much less respond to any.

Regards

Simon