[iDC] re: "Praxis-based" Ph.Ds

andrew mount andrew at thinc.org
Wed Jan 17 12:51:19 EST 2007

Hello there Margaret and all who have posted to the PhD discussion,

I have been following the discussion avidly but have no time to commit to a
lengthy answer as yet..but I just wanted to point out 2 things:
This discussion thread will be archived by the mailman program that enables
this listserve, so it will always be around
If preferable I would be happy to set up a wiki that could include all
individual posts in chronological order as an archive of sorts, and this
would allow and encourage further exploration of the subject. Just looking
at the number and quality of posts in this thread supports the assumption
that this discussion has been in need for a good long time. Further I think
we could easily say that all those positing and even more like myself who
are watching at the moment are very glad its finally happening.
Lets have a vote about the wiki? I can set it up easily and circulate the
url.
Best
Andrew