[iDC] Re: iDC and art&tech wiki

Mark Tribe mark_tribe at brown.edu
Mon Jan 22 12:04:04 EST 2007

There's a bug in the MediaWiki software that's causing the server
occasionally to show a search results page. There's a work-around
(clear the Brown Search cookie from the browser), but it's clumsy.
Brown's IT people won't fix it because we're moving from MediaWiki to
Confluence, another wiki platform. I hope to move the Directory from
MediaWiki to Confluence very soon, at which point I'll put up a
redirect page to the new wiki.