[iDC] interview for thesis on new media

alexandra nemerov atn2 at sas.upenn.edu
Wed Jan 24 15:54:38 EST 2007

IDC List Members,
My name is Alexandra Nemerov and I am a senior Visual Studies and Communications
scholar at the University of Pennsylvania. I am contacting you regarding my
Senior Honors Thesis topic, “without the White Cube: An Evolution of the
Exhibition Space Modernism through Present and the Curatorial Ramifications as
we approach New Media.” In my research this semester I hope to garner responses
from artists, curators, gallerists, theorists, practitioners, as well as art
historians in order to respond to the problematic exhibition characteristics of
New Media work and potentially offer a few particularized solutions.  I hope to
be able to include a few of your varied perspectives in the project and would
truly appreciate the possibility of conducting either email, over-the-phone, or
in-person interviews.  Please contact me at atn2 at sas.upenn.edu.  Thank you in
advance, looking forward to hearing from you!
Best,
Alexandra
--
Alexandra Nemerov