[iDC] (no subject)

saul ostrow sostrow at gate.cia.edu
Mon Jan 29 15:21:11 EST 2007

But Luis this is exactly what is needed a history - otherwise we are
all left to our own devises or using the standard model - Black
Mountain, Bauhaus, VKhHUEMAS, INKhUK -- you must have some material
or memory of curricula or course descriptions -- also you mentioned
Antioch - what do you remember of there programs