[iDC] Media dies more slowly than some would like (and sometimes they come back)

loreso loreso at oginoknauss.org
Thu Jan 17 14:32:11 UTC 2008

Hi All,
few weeks ago i posted some considerations to the " Media dies more
slowly than some would like" thread, underlining what I believe still
to be a fundamental difference between printed books and electronic
text: that is, the historical stability of the knowledge phisically
deposited on shelves. I think the following post can further clarify
the nature of my concern...
sorry for crosspostings
Lorenzo

Inizio messaggio inoltrato: