[iDC] More on Wafaa Bilal and RPI

Dara G dara at daragreenwald.com
Tue Mar 18 00:29:22 UTC 2008

I just wanted to add that if anyone has sent a letter to either the
president
of RPI or to the Mayor regarding either incident, we
are asking for the letters to be CC'ed or forwarded to

freetroyletters at gmail.com

we are attempting to collect them on this blog
http://freetroyletters.wordpress.com

we also have some video doc's up here and may be
putting more up soon:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TroyisFree

best, Dara