[iDC] A Modest Proposal: Let's get rid of the teachers

Andreas Schiffler aschiffler at ferzkopp.net
Sat Feb 21 16:23:50 UTC 2009

Hmm, I guess you are onto something there. :-)

    WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

    We provide a concept that will allow anyone with sufficient work
    experience to obtain a fully verifiable University Degree.

    Bachelors, Masters or even a Doctorate.

    For US: 1.718.989.5746
    Outside US: +1.718.989.5746

    "Just leave your NAME & PHONE NO. (with CountryCode)" in the voicemail.

    Our staff will get back to you in next few days!

Found the above in my Junk folder - different number, same area code,
and no teachers. And the quoting is worthy of a degree itself. Must be a
sign of the times, that one seems to be able to buy your way out of
anything.