[iDC] Intro and response to Ross/Terranova

Stmart96 at aol.com Stmart96 at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 19:12:22 UTC 2009

Very  Sweet  Paolo   especially the very last  question suggesting "not of
but from labor"   I was noticing how  much Marx talked about cooperation
when teaching Capital this  semester.   And this doubleness
alienation-cooperation   made me think how the psyche as explored by Freud and his others
might  really need to be rethought beyond thermodynamics as one feature of work
to  be done  to understand the move from immaterial labor to the
commons--- not sure that word is  so good.
Hope to see you at the conference Patricia

In a message dated 10/20/2009 1:21:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,