[iDC] Corporate Ideology in World of Warcraft

Saul Ostrow sostrow at cia.edu
Sat Sep 12 13:15:36 UTC 2009

Doesn't anyone read Marx anymore - Production creates need - the problem with capital is it seeks to produce only in those areas of need that produce the greatest profits - it saturates these and then abandons them as it searches for new areas of profit - consequently being indifferent to the need it produces - what capital has done to the economies of north and central africa is a perfect example of this