[iDC] Off Topic: Defining networked art

aha at aharonic.net aha at aharonic.net
Sun Dec 19 00:02:14 UTC 2010

Hi Heidi and all,

I do, like Brian, think you are researching a very very interesting subject.

However reading through the posts a question came up. Can it be that
the very interesting struggles/questions you are having are precisely
because art you refer to resists definitions based on materiality,
media, concepts, political stance, locality, etc..?

All the best!

Aharon
xx

>>> http://postself.wordpress.com