[iDC] A movement of unemployed teachers

John Hopkins jhopkins at tech-no-mad.net
Fri Jun 4 17:07:30 UTC 2010

Well, Micha,

> Again I'm not sorry for my genuine rage, but this is all compounded by

...snip...

> more like sweet music that makes so much sense as we're all told that
> we have no futures left...

While it might seem the only pathway, to remain at the affect of the institution
that you wish to change, it is not so hard to simply walk away from its formerly
robust nipple from which you have suckled up to now.  This form of change is
internal and does precipitate a (r)evolution in personal be-ing.  You may teach
and learn any where, any time, when in open relation with an Other.  The first
step may to understand that being told you have no future, and believing what
you are told, is the core problem.  It is not necessary to believe that at all.

& personally, I just can't summon a single tear over tenure disappearing...

jh

John Hopkins
Artist-in-residence
Center for Land Use Interpretation