[iDC] We could not have done it without you.

Trebor Scholz scholzt at newschool.edu
Wed Jan 19 21:45:14 UTC 2011

Hey iDC,

Thanks for your contributions to the open peer review process of Learning through Digital Media. We received 155 comments by dozens of reviewers. I am also grateful to everybody who helped to get the word out on Twitter (http://is.gd/vGAO5u). Now, the Advisory Board of the Politics of Digital Media Series will peruse the publication.

Some readers asked us to add a list to the publication that briefly clarifies the benefits of using digital media for learning. I think that's a terrific idea! Such outline of the advantages (and challenges) would be incredibly helpful for people who are not already sold on the idea that digital media can meaningfully assist them with their teaching.

I transferred my Digital Pedagogy map into list form (http://is.gd/bX5kF1) and posted it on a GoogleDoc so that anyone can add brief responses within the *next five days.* After that, we'll close down the page.

http://is.gd/ifYWMP
http://is.gd/ifYWMP

best,
Trebor