[iDC] The Sharing Economy

Trebor Scholz scholzt at newschool.edu
Mon Jun 30 17:22:20 UTC 2014

Greetings from balmy New York City. It has been exciting to read through
all of your proposals and now the introductions, and posts to the mailing
list.

This is just as good a time as any to jump in and say hello, starting with
a reference to a short intervention that I just wrote for Public Seminar,
trying to decompress my thoughts about the so-called "sharing economy." I
will just leave it at that and see if there is anybody on the list who has
followed the protests against Uber, and the regulatory efforts concerning
Airbnb.

http://www.publicseminar.org/2014/06/the-politics-of-the-sharing-economy/#.U7FkPaiXvjA

~ Trebor

R. Trebor Scholz