[thingist] ARREST (part 3, conclusion, sort of...)

momoyo torimitsu momoyop at gmail.com
Tue May 19 06:39:25 UTC 2009

Hello people,

Sorry I had been hiding, I'm totally new for discussion group sort of
activity, so.
My name is Momoyo Torimitsu, I'm a NY based Japanese artist. My work is kind
of conceptual sculpture, depends on the concept I use different medium and
different style for each project.  (www.momoyotorimitsu.com)

......WHAT A EXPERIENCE, Wolfgang!!!
As a New Yorker, once a while I feel huge stress at post office, subway,
supermarket etc for their dumb workers. But, yours are the way
beyond, extreme.

Usually, instead of punching them or yell at them, I think that NY should
spend more money for educational system for poor to decrease dumb and angry
workers. it's not 100% their fault,  NY IS keep creating them.

 Your experience is more than that. I've listened public radio while ago
that NYPD are so aggressively ticketing recently. There were many angry
listener calling to share their experience. The other day, I was helping my
gallerist friend loading some stuff to her car. We chat just a second about
next meeting before she get into the car. The next moment, a cop suddenly
standing between us to ticket her. ($60 or $90, I forgot)  They don't warn
you but hiding until right timing. Your case is not even that. In the radio,
the callers were suspecting that NYC eagerly making money by that in this
financial crisis.  It was on purpose.

I hope you feel little better by now. Such things would burn you if you
don't talk about.

Momoyo