[thingist] fussball mit george best

Wolfgang Staehle w at thing.net
Fri May 22 07:07:43 UTC 2009

sunday at 8:30 pm we'll show "fussball wie noch nie" by hellmuth costard
(1970) at the white slab palace (in the secret lounge) on delancey and
allan, nyc.

this came about by talking with john - who's from manchester - two weeks
ago over beers at the bar.  i told him about this movie and we
spontaneously decided to screen it in the unfinished room behind the
bar.

yesterday heidrun sent me an email informing me that cabinet magazine is
also showing it in brooklyn on tuesday, followed by a discussion with
simon critchley.  it's one of these weird coincidences.  well, at least,
you have a choice...