[thingist] THE THING wikipedia page NOW ONLINE

Joseph Nechvatal joseph_nechvatal at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 08:07:03 UTC 2010

OK. Thanks Jerome. I started the Wikipedia page today - and we can build it up collectively. However, the editorial scouts there might flag what they call Original Research (they are against that there) - so it is not a place to do too much interview stuff.
For the page ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/THE_THING_(Net_Art_Project) ) I merely cut out anything that was repeated on your page - and the stuff that I thought was too bulky or off the central historical line. I tried to line things up by year. So your page will continue to be important and should grow.
It would be great if you can make a French version -- and someone else a German, Spanish etc version....
So here we go into Wikipedia. SEE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/THE_THING_(Net_Art_Project)
Joseph Nechvatal