[thingist] Petition by Writers Against Mass Surveillance

susanne gerber cu at cucusi.de
Thu Dec 12 10:24:49 UTC 2013

Hey Peter, all,
wonderful idea! I join this immediately! Should be more than a book. More fun.

I was at receipt of the Green Party in German Bundestag the other night with the title "Freund hört mit" (Your friend is your spy) and in the end of the evening everything seemed overwhelming and confusing. But in a great conversation i had next morning we came to new perspectives:
The state ( in all countries) always tried and tries to spy and control its citizens. This is what the state is made for. But in digital times the possibilities of  the surveillance of the state have grown a lot. Lets take advantage.

All the best from Berlin

Susanne Gerber

On Dec 12, 2013, at 2:28 AM, pffend Fend wrote:

> I AM DOING A BOOK
> ON SURVEILLANCE OF
> THE STATE BY ARTISTS
>
> WE RETALIATE.