[thingist] Agree?

w w at thing.net
Sun Apr 26 13:29:37 UTC 2020

I wonder what I was smoking when we discussed this idea.

To do the video you will have to buy the princess dolls and get a
miniature guillotine.  Here are instructions on how to build one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2WZFLuU8CU&feature=youtu.be

The alternative is to order a Chinese plastic model from amazon
for 9.75 Euro, but you still have to paint it yourself:

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B0829DQ66F?tag=duc03-21&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1

Ok, Bezos, plastics and China, I agree, not a good option.

But here's a pretty good Lego execution:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oOSXCR9C4Q

After all this research, I think some ideas are better left unexecuted.

Instead I will have one of my favorite Belgian beers:

https://belgianfamilybrewers.be/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/La_Guillotine_10G.jpg

Greetings from my quarantine cell in Berlin!

CC: Caspar Stracke via thingist.  Perhaps there is something there for 04/30.