[mapping] Proposal

Lucia Leao lucleao at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 16:22:06 EST 2004

hi everybody!

I agree with Trebor: "Subjective_maPping" is great

specially if we think about the "submap" idea.
because, we are not interested in official carthographies, we are
looking for alternatives maps.
SubmaP is also interesting. this "SP" situation is only suggested here.

I would suggest also "Interstitial Maps". Maps made in the interstices
between routes and stoppings,  between derives and paths.
Then, we could have InterMaps or even InterciMaps

Looking for **SubmaP at Google, I found some interesting relations:

http://www.kss.cc/downloads/java/api/kss/cc/kss/util/container/SubMap.html

**InterMaps:

[ InterMaps ]
... InterMaps is a dynamic visualization of your network of contacts.
In order to
see InterMaps you'll need the Macromedia Flash Player 6. Don't have it ? ...
www.intermaps.net/login.php

*** InterciMaps:

nothing! this is good

best