[mapping] sao paulo commented map

SERGIO ROCLAW BASBAUM sergiobasbaum at pucsp.br
Fri Dec 17 14:29:55 EST 2004

(Trebor, here it goes again. If the message arrives unreadable again, I´ll check
with PUC)

Hi Trebor, Ricardo, Lucas, Lucia, Artur, Giseli and all there,

 As I've commented with you, I've purchased a beautiful, really cool and
large map of this large city. I would have mailed it already to Trebor, if
we hadn´t talked about fullfilling it with notes and comments and marks,
regarding things like each one´s place in the city, for example, before sending
it to US;

As you know, for the next three months I maybe not as much involved in the
project as I´d like to, because of the conclusion of my thesis. However,
after March I hope to take part in it as much as possible.

I´ll be showing up here, however, as I do not resist discussion lists (maybe
I should).

bst for all of u

Sergio