[iDC] Re: Interactive City: irrelevant mobile entertainment?

Nina Czegledy czegledy at interlog.com
Wed Aug 30 02:15:46 EDT 2006

Comparisons are difficult in the case of the nomadic
ISEA events. Each and every time, a fresh team of
organizers conceive and develop the symposia, grounded
in local context. One one hand -in addition to providing
impetus for local and regional participants- this method
produces ongoing change of form and venue, at the same
time the nomadic factor mitigates against continuity.

nina czegledy