[iDC] ISEA Meeting Digest #4

Trebor Scholz trebor at thing.net
Mon Jul 31 08:59:05 EDT 2006

iDC Meeting @ ISEA Digest #3

===========================
Trebor <trebor at thing.net>

Friday, 8pm sounds good for the iDC meeting.

Joel, Adam, John-- how do we best set up a room (or should it rather be
a pub or restaurant)?

Adam¹s idea of having remote iDCers join us sounds good to me.

Adam-- should people who are interested just get in touch with you?

===========================
Chris Byrne <chris at crowriver.net>

Friday is good.

I'm 'presenting' at the Poster Session on Wednesday 9th 4-6pm; but
you can check out the poster itself all week at Parkside Hall.

Since "VJ Tulse Luper" seems to have been cancelled, perhaps sometime
around/before 8pm on Friday for an iDC meet?

Best,
Chris

===========================
Adam Height <adam at xs4all.nl>

heyho,

how about augmenting the vent with online iDC members?

adam

Nina Czegledy <czegledy at interlog.com>

Hello All,

sorry, I made a mistake concerning the ISEA
reception in my previous note,

ISEA2006 Poster Session and Reception is at
4:00-6:00 on Weds. Aug,9.

hope to see you there
nina