[iDC] FOSS Conservancy...

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Thu Jun 28 14:41:51 EDT 2007

I'm curious if folks already know about this:

<http://conservancy.softwarefreedom.org/>

"The Software Freedom Conservancy is an organization composed of Free
and Open Source Software (FOSS) projects. As a fiscal sponsor for FOSS
projects, the Conservancy provides member projects with free financial
and administrative services, but does not involve itself with
technological and artistic decisions."

I ran across it today and it struck a note for me with Ned Rossiter's
discussions of organized networks- the suggestion of umbrella
organizations to plug in to for services.

. . .

Trebor had suggested establishing an iDC tag or account on del.icio.us
for link posts such as this. Any thoughts or opinions?

Best, Charles

<vze26m98 at optonline.net>