[iDC] learning ecologies

Yukihiko YOSHIDA yukihiko at s6.dion.ne.jp
Sun Apr 11 00:55:09 UTC 2010

Dear list,

Greeting from Tokyo.

When I teach foregin language in my course , I am using DVD and multi-media computer environment nowadays. About 5 years ago, we used TV and paper text book. Now, whole environment gets "full digital".

The learning environment has changed and recent in two years, everything has shifted into "digital".

Warmest Regards,

Yukihiko YOSHIDA
Dance Critic/ Dance Researcher